- This event has passed.
Getting Past Procrastination: ADHD Lecture Series
January 8 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm EST
Hosted by CHADD of No Va and DC:
Next in our “Understanding ADHD” Lecture Series: Getting Past Procrastination: How to Get Kids Organized, Focused, and Motivated…Without Being the Bad Guy. Presented by Ann Dolin, author, founder of Educational Connections, and a recognized expert in education and learning disability issues.
IN THIS PRACTICAL WORKSHOP YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to put good behavior on autopilot using the power of habit.
- The Organizational Arsenal: Tools and strategies to keep even the most scattered kids on track
- Word-for-word scripts to spark motivation, address problems, and communicate with your child without being the “bad guy.”
- Ways to find a balance between helping too much and not enough.
- Practical ways to increase focus and tame procrastination.
* FFF Event